Civil service. Full Announcement 2017
The Department of Youth and the National Civil Service at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers has published a call for the selection of 585 volunteers to be employed in projects of National Civil Service in the Abruzzo Region.
The Association “Domenico Allegrino” Onlus activate a project entitled “Health is for everyone” for a total of n. 8 volunteers.
Except for members of the military and the police, They can participate in the selection of the young people who at the date of submission of the application have completed the eighteenth and not exceeded the twenty-eighth year of age, meet the following requirements:
- EU citizens;
- Non-EU citizens legally residing in Italy;
- not have been convicted even if not definitive to the penalty of imprisonment for one year for an intentional crime or to a punishment of imprisonment even lower amount to a crime against the person or concerning detention, use, porto, transport, import or unlawful export of weapons or explosive materials, or for crimes related to membership in or aiding subversive groups, terrorist or organized crime.
They can not apply for young people:
- We have already paid national civil service, or they have interrupted the service before the deadline, or the date of publication of this announcement are engaged in the implementation of the national civil service projects within the meaning of Law No. 64 of the 2001, or for the implementation of the European Youth Guarantee Program;
- We have pending with the entity implementing the project labor relations or collaboration paid in any capacity, or who have had such relations in the previous period exceeding three months.
Not constitute a cause precluding the submission of the national civil service to have already played the civil service within the European program Warranty Young and within the European experimental project IVO4ALL or interrupting the national civil service at the end of enforcement proceedings to be borne originated from volunteers reporting.
The request drawn up using the model shown in Annex 2 accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document and accompanied by the form of Annex 3 (containing data on securities held) It must be deliveredwithin hours 14:00 of the 26 June 2017 in one of the following ways:
– hand at the headquarters of "Domenico Allegrino" Onlus Via Alento n. 103 65129 Pescara
– by registered A / R at the Association "Domenico Allegrino" Onlus Via Alento n. 103 65129 Pescara
(attention no postmark, the recommended must physically arrive within the time specified);
- via PEC at email@example.com exclu
sively by an e-mail address certified headed the same candidate, making sure to enclose all required documentation in pdf format.
The requests submitted at locations and in different ways from those indicated will not be taken into account.
Remember that you can only submit one application form for a single project worth National Civil Service exclusion.
For more information on the projects and support for completing the application, you can contact at the headquarters Association's "Domenico Allegrino" Onlus.
The Association “Domenico Allegrino” requested accreditation at the Abruzzo region for submission of projects for civil service.
What is Civil Service Nation
Principles and purpose
- compete, as an alternative to compulsory military service, the defense of the homeland with non-military means and activities;
- promote the realization of the constitutional principles of social solidarity;
- promoting solidarity and cooperation, nationally and internationally, with particular regard to the protection of social rights, to human services and education for peace among peoples;
- participate in the preservation and protection of the heritage of the Nation, with particular regard to environmental, also under the aspect of agriculture in mountain areas, Forester, historic-artistic, cultural and civil protection;
- contribute to civic education, social, young people through cultural and professional activities in organizations and administrations operating abroad
How to participate
The national civil service is open to all Italian citizens, as voluntary choice, they are accompanied by physical fitness than the chosen project, who are at least eighteen years of age and who have not passed the 28th. May be chosen from those who have completed the compulsory military service, in the form of armed service or civil service, provided they are in possession of the qualifications required in the contract notices. Projects include the commitment of young people, for 12 months not repeatable, in the areas of assistance, dell’ambiente, of civil protection, culture and education or activities carried out abroad.
The requirements to apply
- aged 18 and the 28 years;
- be Italian citizens;
- enjoy civil and political rights;
- not have been convicted by a judgment of first instance for crimes committed using violence against persons or not culpable for crimes relating to subversive groups or membership of organised crime.
Where and how to apply
- without the above requirements;
- providing or have already paid civil service as volunteers, or that have stopped the civil service before the deadline;
- they have going with the entity that realizes a new project, collaborative working relationships or remunerated for any reason, or who have had such relations in the previous year.
What benefits they get volunteers
- 433,80 € NET plus contributions;
- the opportunity to get closer to a reality and to test their skills by learning how to do something;
- General training on voluntary service and project implementation sector-specific training;
- each project has its own “room amenities” non-economic incentives and credits (training credits, internships, Board and lodging, etc.). It is necessary to ascertain what the projects and assess their interest;
- recognition, for the period of civil service provided, General compulsory insurance for invalidity and old age;
- national health care recognition.