- In this section contains information relating to the management of domenicoallegrino.it mode in reference to the data processing of users domenicoallegrino.it.
- This statement is true also for the purpose of’ art. 13 of Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of the EU Regulation. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with domenicoallegrino.it and is reachable address corresponding to the home page:
- The information applies only to domenicoallegrino.it and not to other Web sites accessed via links contained in it.
- The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the mode, the timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages of domenicoallegrino.it, independently from the same connection purposes, according to Italian and European legislation.
- This information may change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore we invite you to check this page periodically.
- If you have less than 16 years, within the meaning of Article 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, He will legitimize his consent through approval of a parent or legal guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – The holder of your data
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body, individually or together with other, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It takes care of the safety profiles.
- In relation to this website, data controllers are: Association "Domenico Allegrino" NPO, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights can contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Data Processing Manager
- The controller is the person or entity, the public authority, the service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- According to the article 28 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, on appointment of the holder of the, responsible for processing the data of the site is domenicoallegrino.it: Antonella Allegrino.
3 – Location data
- The processing of data generated by the use of domenicoallegrino.it takes place at Via Raiale 110 to, Pescara.
- In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or entities commissioned by it for that purpose at its headquarters.
III – COOKIES
1 – Tipo di Cookies
- A cookie is a small amount of data transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. This is not executable code or deliver viruses.
- Cookies do not store any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want to, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services could be jeopardized. To proceed without changing the options for cookies simply continue navigation.
The following types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Cookies tecnici
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which they are then collected from the sites. Among these, the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access to and use of the site by the user. They are needed for the transmission of communications on electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser. Anyway, the user can manage or request the General disabling or deleting cookies, adjusting your Internet browser settings. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in your browser and re-transmitted using Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics or similar services are technical only if used for the purpose of optimization of the website by the owner of the site itself, that may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit your site. With these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, for disclosures and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically erased at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid log in to every page you visit and permanent ones that remain active in the pc-to-maturity or cancellation by the user.
- Installation may be session cookies in order to allow access and the permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear with the closing of the same. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consist of random numbers generated by the servers required to enable a safe and efficient site.
3 – Third Party Cookies
- In relation to the origin stand out cookies sent to your browser from the site you are visiting, and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from what you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify the online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
- Installation may be cookies of third-party analytical. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- The third-party analytics cookies are used to collect information on user behavior on domenicoallegrino.it. The detection takes place in anonymous form, in order to monitor the performance and improve the site's usability. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles for users, in order to offer online advertising with the choices expressed by the same users.
- Using these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the same third party, therefore, users are invited to take note of information privacy and the information to manage or disable cookies published in its web pages.
IV – DATA
1 – Mode data
- Like all also the present site web site makes use of log files in which information is stored in an automated way collected during user visits. The information gathered could be the following:
– Internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– nome dell’internet service provider (ISP);
– date and visiting hours;
– web page visitor's origin (referral) and output;
– possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is treated in an automated form and exclusively collected in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the rightholder.
- For safety purposes (spam filters, firewall, virus detection), the data automatically recorded may possibly include personal data such as IP address, that could be used, accordance with the applicable laws, in order to block attempts of damage to the same site or cause damage to other users, or other malicious activity or constitute a crime. These data are never used for identification or the user profile, but only for the purpose of protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the rightholder.
- The information that users will feel the site to make public through the services and tools made available to them, They are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability concerning possible violations of laws. Users responsibility to ensure you have permission for the entry of personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Data processing purposes
- The data collected from the site during its operation are used exclusively for the above purposes and kept for the time necessary to carry out specified activities, but no later than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (block damage to the website attempts) They are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the end before indicated.
3 – Information you provide
- As indicated above, sending optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific information will be posted or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
4 – Support in your browser's configuration
- The PUI user also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting the browser cookies may remove preferences you set for your site.
- For more information and support, you can also visit the dedicated help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
- The collection and use of information obtained by the plugin are governed by their respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
- Art. 13, c. 2 EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
- The site domenicoallegrino.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the subject's right to ask the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, became. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003), correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, became. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment that concern him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, became. b) D.Lgs. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain confirmation that the update operations, rectification, data integration, cancellation, block of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, excepting the case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, became. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
- Inquiries can be addressed to the data controller, no formalities or, alternatively, using the format laid down by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on Article. 6, paragraph 1, became. a) - consent to the use - or on Article. 9, paragraph 2 became. a) - consent to the use of genetic data, biometric, health related, revealing religious beliefs, or philosophical or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation.
- likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, what authority responsible for checking on the treatment in the Italian State.
- For a more detailed discussion of the rights that compete, see Articles. 15 e ss. EU Regulation 2016/679 e art. 7 of Decree. 196/2003.
WE – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. Particularly with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins, and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, comma 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, for which there is no need further consent. The companies mentioned above guarantee its compliance with the Privacy Shield.
- No data will never be transferred to third countries that do not respect the conditions of Article 45 e ss, EU Regulation.
VII. SAFETY DATA PROVIDED
- This site is the data in a lawful and proper users, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of data. The treatment is done by computer and / or telematics devices, with organizational and strictly related to the purposes indicated mode.
- In addition to the holder, in some cases, They may have access to categories of data involved in the organization in charge of the site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, Legal, System administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting provider, computer companies, communications agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at:
- It may be subject to changes or updates. We encourage you to periodically visit this page to stay current on the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be consulted to this page.
- The document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.